Top Free Tools and Courses During COVID-19 Outbreak
Although coronavirus has had a devastating outcome and it’s not over any time soon, there is light at the end of the tunnel as it has brought solidarity and empathy to the whole world. All the nations are cheering for each other and that is what will get us through all of this. Hopefully, soon.
Until then, while self-isolating and social distancing, there are lots of free tools and courses due to the outbreak of COVID-19 that you can look into and spend your time productively and effectively. It doesn’t matter if you are working from home or not, you will certainly find something useful for yourself. Check them out:
1. Google gave access to their advanced Hangouts Meet enabling video-conferencing up to 250 participants per call.
2. Microsoft made Microsoft Teams free for everyone with the 365 subscriptions.
3. Zoom is prolonging the time available for meetings online during the coronavirus outbreak for schools.
4. Calendly offers free Zoom and GoToMeeting integrations in order to ease remote working for everyone struggling. Previously, this was a premium feature.
5. Ivy League schools offer nearly 500 free online courses on various topics.
6. Adobe gives free Creative Cloud access to students and teachers during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you find some other tools or courses useful, share them in the comment section. Let help each other during these stressful times. Remember to be cooperative and willing to share some inspiring content, so all of us can use these times at home in the most efficient way.