Are you an ios developer? Are you interested in creating innovative solutions for mobile apps? Do you have a penchant for writing neat and readable code? If the answer to all these questions is yes, feel free to apply!
As an IOS developer you will be tasked to:
– Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
– Proficient in Objective-C or Swift
– Experience in offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs in order to connect iOS applications to back-end services
– Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
– Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferable
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications